Just For Kids
Hey kids - try these out on your teacher - These are definitely groaners!
What do you get if you cross a cow with a camel?
What do you give a pony with a cold?
What animal always goes to bed with its shoes on?
What did the farmer call the cow that would not give him any milk?
An udder failure!
What do you give a sick pig?
What do you call a cow with two legs?
What do you call a cow with no legs?
1. What do you call cattle with a sense of humor? ………Laughing stock.
2. What did the farmer call the cow that would not give him any milk ? …….An udder failure !
3. Why do cows wear bells around their necks? …….Because their horns don’t work.
4. A summer visitor asked the farmer how long cows should be milked. “Oh, I reckon about the same as short ones!” the farmer answered.
5. Did you hear about the farmer who lost control of his tractor in the cow pasture? No! Did he hurt the cows? No, he just grazed them!
6. Did you hear about the snobby cow? She thought she was a cutlet above the rest!
7. Does running out of a burning barn make a cow unusual? No, only medium rare!
8. How did the calf’s final exam turn out? Grade A!
9. What do you call a cow that plays the guitar? A Moosician!
10. How did the farmer find his lost cow? He tractor down
11. How do bulls drive their cars? They steer them!
12. How does a cow do math? With a cowculator!
13. If you make a cow angry, how will she get even? She'll cream you!
Do you have some clever farm animal or food jokes to share with us? Visit our guest book and send us your ideas.