Spruce Grove and District Agricultural Heritage Society Student Grant.
Summer 2019 Job Opportunities
Summer Student Job Posting 2019.
The Spruce Grove and District Agricultural Heritage Society is currently recruiting an Office/Event Coordinator Assistant. This is a summer temporary position. You will be working as a member of the Event & Development team.
Location: Spruce Grove Grain Elevator Museum – 120 Railway Avenue.
- A big sense of adventure and a huge desire to have fun coordinating community summer events, school and senior tours. Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver beyond expectations.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- General knowledge of Spruce Grove and area and be able to act as a tour guide (The Grain Elevator Museum)
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Pro-active with solid prioritization and organization skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated good judgment and professionalism working with a public
- Proven ability to work independently and perform effectively in a team and a volunteer environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
- Assist in the execution of programming during events and tearing down
- Be able to handle weight up to 23 kg
- Must be over 15 years.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: Grain Elevator office, 120 Railway Avenue, Spruce Grove AB
Office hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.pm.