2023 AGRA FAIR
What is the Agra Fair?
The Agra Fair is the Spruce Grove & District Agricultural Society's biggest event of the year. Spanning multiple days it holds several events. The event takes place during August 25th-27th.
Come down to the Agrena to see what is going on and make sure to check out our Agra Fair booklet for the events, times, and places.
We are holding bench shows, hosting local vendors, having a parade and much more, for more information on any of these events scroll down further.
The Agra Fair needs volunteers! Click here to sign up!
If you're interested check out the available volunteer slots for the weekend. If you're a student or are seeking work, we would be happy to provide you with a reference letter following your volunteer work.
Agra Fair Info Book
This book contains all the information interested fair-goers might need, including dates, times and locations of the various planned events! For prices please look at the sections below.
Click Here for the Agra Fair book or pick one up at the Elevator Site.
Agra Fair Sign-Up & Forms
Here you can find sign-up forms and information documents relating to Agra Fair vendors and parade participation. Please note all forms are in PDF format. All completed forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still accepting applications!
Agra Fair Planning Meetings
Join us at the elevator site to help plan this years Agra Fair!
We are still looking for more volunteers to help make Agra Fair a great success this year!
Last year we had over 1000 hours donated on the Agra Fair weekend.
Sign up to Volunteer here!
For more information email us at email@example.com
Kids Colouring Contest! Sponsored by Martin Deerline
Print this page off for your kids to colour, and submit it for a chance to win a prize at the Agra Fair Bench Show! Rules below
1. Ensure that Colouring Artist's name, age, and phone number is printed clearly on either the front or back of the submission
2. Paint, crayons, felt tip pens, or pencil crayons can be used
3. Entries are to be dropped off at the Elevator Museum Office (120 Railway Ave) during business hours, or at the Information Booth at the Agrena after August 25th
4. Entries must be received no later than 7:30PM, Friday, August 25th, 2023
5. Only one entry allowed per person
6. The decision of the judges will be final